Why a Finao Sportfishing Virginia Beach Fishing Charter?
There are hundreds of fishing charters in the Mid-Atlantic region. We seek to stand out from the crowd by offering innovative solutions and value that is unsurpassed. So why book a trip with Finao Sportfishing Fishing Charter instead of one of the “other guys”?
- “Open Boat” Trips– While most of our trips are private, many of our trips are open to the public on a sign-up basis (first-come, first-served). This provides an opportunity for individuals who cannot put together a group to reserve the whole boat. Contact us to sign up for our next “Open Boat” trip!
- Fast & Mobile– Our brand new 2020 30′ Parker cruises at 25 knots (faster than the top speed of most charters) and can reach an exhilarating 40 knots! This means less time transiting & more time fishing.
- Individual Attention– You will have direct interaction with the captain and mate. They will take the time to instruct you on all aspects of fishing techniques & equipment. On most charters (especially larger ones) you will leave not learning anything, but on a Finao fishing charter, you will learn a lot!
- Clean & Maintained– Our boat is stored out of the water every night resulting in a clean & fresh boat every morning.
- Conveniently Located– With our port located in Norfolk, Virginia at Morningstar Marina, it is located just a few minutes away from one of the best fishing areas in the Chesapeake Bay. Our location is also located just 3 miles west of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Because we are located just 3 miles from the Atlantic Ocean it offers a variety of options for catching the best species of fish. Between the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, there are plenty of fish to choose from! We are so close to both the Bay and the Ocean, you won’t spend half of your fishing charter driving to the best fishing spots around. Less driving time equals more fishing time!
- Value– Rates for every budget!
Want to learn more about our Captain Austin Hayne?